HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Ethernet or Wired Connection Troubleshooting
Initially you can check the root cause of the issue by identifying the issue. HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 printing blank pages is an issue where the ink cartridge is empty. This leads to such issues. The rare case scenario is when your HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 won’t print black.
The issue may arise when your HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 not printing windows 10. You might need to correct some of the alternatives that should be done in order to eradicate the HP Printer troubleshooting.
Below given are some important tips to do away with the wired connection issues.
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Ethernet cable connection between the computer and printer should be verified. If the connection is not proper, there is no way of communication amidst of your printer and computer.
- If your HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 printer not connected, you need to check the network connectivity. Most of the problems in the printer may arise due to connectivity drop. Checking your connectivity should be the top of your priority. Finish the network connection checklist to resolve the network issues. Inspect all the network cable and wires to detach the cable that hinders the connectivity.
- After checking the connectivity, HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 won’t connect to computer due to some other reasons. You will have to check other factors that may hinder the wired network connection. You can check the network status using the Network and Sharing Center that lets you set up network discovery. You need to Click Start, Control Panel, Network and Internet, Network and Sharing Center and check network status at the top of window.
- If the network condition still persists, you need to know the issue might be with network adapter. You can use the step mentioned above or click Start and search for Device Manager and click it. In the dashboard of device manager, you will view many hardware accessories. Click on the Network Adapter. Right-click network adapter and select Uninstall. Click Ok on the Confirm Device Uninstall window.
- Updating the network driver is the final solution to troubleshoot the wired connection. Visit https://support.hp.com and enter your printer model number. Select your Operating system version and click Driver-Network Choose the network or modern driver update. Tag along the instruction on the download page to download and install the update. Restart the computer and hook up to the internet for a second time.