HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Basic Printer Driver
The basic driver software is for customers who need the basic driver only to use with the HP printer. Download the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer driver by following the steps given below.
- Visit the site hp.support.com or type “HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer basic driver” on your web browser. The search engine will produce a list of search results. Click on the first link on your web browser. You will be directed to the HP support page. To visit the product home page, you have to enter your printer’s model number.
- Click search icon after entering the model number and you will be navigated to the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer home page. Click the Software and drivers tab and click Go.
- You will be directed to the HP OfficeJet 8620 printer’s software downloads page with multiple download options.
- Click on the basic driver option. You can get either a email link to download the driver or directly download on your device.
- The operating system will be automatically detected by the HP and the driver that is compatible with your system will be shown on the web page.
- The driver release date is 13th November 2015 and the most current version of the HP OfficeJet 8620 printer driver is 32.3
- The installation instruction may differ according to your Windows version. Select one method from the below to install the HP OfficeJet 8620 printer
In Windows XP
- Check whether the USB cable is disconnected from your personal computer and device. Click the Download
- A new pop-up window will appear after the driver download. Click the Run The file transfer may consume more time due to the connection speed.
- Click the Run button again, if you see another pop-up window appearing on the screen. As the file is compressed, it will take some to extract the files and run them on your device
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and completer the setup
- Disconnect the USB cable from your personal computer and click the Download button
- Click the Save File button, if a new window pop-up on your screen. The download may consume some time to transfer the files to your computer due to the connection speed.
- Double click on the downloaded file to initialise the software installation. Click the OK button, if an “Open Executable File?” pop-up window appears. The compressed file will take time to extract and run the file on your device.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and complete the installation wizard .
In windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Click the download button and wait for the download to complete. Once the download is completed, a new pop-up window will appear. Click Run button. Click Continue or Yes button if an User Account Control pop-up window appears on the screen. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Click the download button. Click Run when a new pop-up window appears. Click OK button, if an “Open Executable File?” popup window appear. Click Continue or Yes button if an “User Account Control” pop-up window appears. Follow the onscreen instructions.