HP OfficeJet 7612 Printers ePrint Setup
You can print your documents from anywhere and anytime with the help of HP ePrint. Send your documents to your printer’s email address and get your print done within few minutes.
- HP ePrint is free cloud based service provided by HP to print documents from anywhere using your printer and provides high security controls.
- You need not download or install any special drivers are software to use this service. You just need to turn on the web services in your HP printer as ePrint is one of the web service and works on the web.
- You need to register your account in the ePrint center to manage your print job status on your printer.
- Some of the benefits that you get are HP ePrint printer queue management, control over the print job sent to your printer’s email address.
- The HP ePrint center also provides hands on help to resolve issues on your printer. Visit the HP ePrint center at www. eprintcenter.com to sign up for your account.
- Do not forget to remove the USB cable from your printer as HP ePrint service will work only if the cable is disconnected.
- Make sure that you have an uninterrupted internet access, computer or mobile device with email capabilities and an HP printer with ePrint capability. The printer should also have the web services enabled. Follow the below given instructions to print the documents using HP ePrint.
- You have to turn on the web services initially. Click the Web services icon on your control panel. On your computer or smart device, open the email application. Review the documentation provided with your device, if you need any clarifications regarding the email application.
- Create an email using the smart device or computer system with an attachment. The attachment should be document or photo you wish to print. Follow the guidelines and make sure you print correctly using the HP ePrint.
- The printer’s email address should be mentioned in the “To” line of the email message and send the email. If multiple email addresses are added in the “To” field, the ePrinter server stops the print jobs and does not accept.
- You are recommended to add only the printer’s email address to avoid unnecessary complexities. Your printer will print the attachment sent along with the email.
- You can find the printer’s email address by following the below given instructions. Make sure that you have an ePrint account. If you do not have an account, create one at the HP eprint center.
- On the control panel of your printer, touch the HP ePrint icon. If you want to make changes in printer’s email address or customize the address, touch Print Info. The information page consisting of important details such as printer code.
- Turn off the HP ePrint by touching the HP eprint icon in the control panel and touch settings. Touch ePrint àOff to switch of the ePrint service on your HP OfficeJet 7612 printer.
The subject line in the email should not be blank as it will result in the HP ePrint server cancelling the print job. Enter the text in subject line regarding to your print job.
The email is restricted to the size of 10MB that is the total size of the email must be 10 or less than 10 Mega Bytes. This size restriction also includes the attachments that are sent along with the email to print. Make sure you send only email within the restricted size.
Some of the supported document types are text (.txt), PDF, HTML, Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx), and Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
Some of the supported photo file types are .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tiff. The pixels should be 100 or higher in both horizontal and vertical resolution in the photos.
The HP digitally signed, encrypted or password protected documents, OpenOffice files and duplex printing(double sided printing) are some of the documents that are not supported by the HP ePrint.