HP OfficeJet 100 Printers Full Feature Software and Driver Download
HP OfficeJet Printers is an all-in-one printer for all business levels. It provides high quality professional printing at an affordable price. The software installation requires step by step procedure to be followed. The simple steps to install the HP OfficeJet printers are given below .
- Before installing the software, gather the important requirements to proceed the software installation on your computer.
- You need a computer with an active internet connection. It is recommended to have broadband internet connection to get regular updates on printer. The internet connection may be wireless or wired network.
- If you have an installation CD drive, insert it in your computer CD/DVD driver. The installation CD will be shipped along with your printer. Follow the onscreen instructions after inserting the CD in your computer’s CD/DVD drive and complete the installation successfully.
- You have an alternate option to download the software from the website support.hp.com
- Visit the website and enter your printer model number. In the product home page, click the Software and drivers tab. Click Go and you will be navigated to the software and drivers page.
- Download the full feature driver software by clicking on the download button. The operating system of your computer will be automatically detected
- The software that is compatible with your operating system will be provided during the download.
- There will be multiple options to download such as the basic driver, HP Easy start, HP diagnostic tool and many
- It is recommended to download the full feature software and driver rather than downloading any of the above mentioned options.
- You will the software and driver downloading in your browser’s footer.
- A setup file with the extension .exe will be available in your downloads folder after the software download.
- If the setup file did not run automatically, click the file name to open and click run as administrator by right clicking on the file nae.
- Click yes in the User Account Control window. Follow the onscreen instructions and respond to it. After the software installation is completed successfully, you will be indicated.
- Initially the agreements and settings window appears. Mark the check box in the Installation and Agreement and Settings dialog box to continue to the next step
- You will be prompted to connect the USB cable between your printer and computer. This step is optional. You can continue to the next step without connecting the USB cable.
- To connect the printer, start screen launch the HP printer software on your Windows computer. Click the Utilities menuà Printer setup & software. Finish the setup by following the on-screen instructions