123 HP DeskJet 4535 Printer Ink Cartridge Alignment
Ink cartridge alignment is a necessary to step in the HP DeskJet 4535 printer setup. It is also mandatory to align the ink cartridges and the installer itself will prompt you to align as a part of the setup when you try to print a document after installing the new ink cartridge.
Make use of the instructions given below about HP Deskjet 4535 ink cartridge alignment. Follow the steps properly to keep in track.
- Commence the HP DeskJet 4535 printer ink cartridge replacement. Insert stack of papers such as A4 papers into the input tray.
- Open the HP DeskJet 4535 scan software in Windows. If you are not well-versed, you can use the information given below.
- Double-click on the printer icon on the desktop after the HP DeskJet 4535 scan software installation. Some other options that can be used are given below.
- Click the down arrow in lower left corner on the Start screen and choose your printer name if you are using HP DeskJet 4535 Windows 8.1 scan
- If you are using HP DeskJet 4535 Windows 8 scan, you need to right-click on an empty area on the Start screen. Click All apps on the app bar and then select the printer name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP: From the computer desktop, click Start, select All Programs, click HP, click the folder for the printer, and then select the icon with the printer’s name.
- After opening the printer software, click Print & Scan and then click Maintain Your Printer to access the printer toolbox. You will see a HP DeskJet 4535 printer toolbox appearing in your monitor.
- On the Device Services tab, you have to click Align Ink Cartridges. The HP DeskJet 4535 prints alignment Get to know more information about aligning the Ink Cartridges.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to load the cartridge alignment page print side down on the scanner glass and click Scan to scan the alignment page.
- The DeskJet 4535 printer aligns the ink cartridges. Recycle or discard the cartridge alignment sheet.
Another alternative to align the HP DeskJet 4535 print cartridges from the software is available. Do it with the help of the below given information.
- Initially load a stack of A4 sheet paper in the input tray. Open the HP Utility.
- You can see the HP Utility located in the Hewlett-Packard folder in the Application folder at the top level of the hard disk.
- You need to pick the HP DeskJet 4535 series from the list of devices at the left of the window and click Align. Click Align and follow the on-screen instructions. Click All Settings to return to the Information and Support pane.