123 HP DeskJet 3720 Printer Scan and Print
HP DeskJet 3720 scan allows you to scan documents and photos from your printer to Windows or Mac computer. While installing the full feature driver software, the HP DeskJet 3720 scan software gets downloaded simultaneously.
Lift the scanner lid on your printer. On the scanner keep the document or photo that you wish to scan in a way the print side faces down. If you notice any markings or guides on your scanner bed, follow it for proper placement of the document.
You can also load multi-page document into the automatic document feeder, if your printer supports ADF. You can shut scanner lid once you are done.
Click the Windows button on your computer and type in your HP DeskJet 3720 to scan. Select your printer from the results to view the HP Printer Assistant.
From HP Printer Assistant, click the tab for Print & Scan or Print depending on your printer. Click Scan and then click Scan a Document or Photo.
Select the Scan shortcut for the task you are performing. Change any desired settings in the drop-down menus on the right side of the window.
Click the checkbox next to Show Scan Preview or Show Viewer After Scan. If desired, click Advanced Settings or More to change any other final settings.
If necessary, double click the thumbnail image of the scanned item to make additional changes.
Click Save. If desired, choose the folder where you want to save the scan and then change the file name. Click Save to save the scanned image.
Some of HP DeskJet 3720 printer scan app available in the Store is mentioned below. Get an abstract view of those apps by going through the below given information.
- HP Smart app is available in the Google Play Store and Microsoft Store. This app includes scanning tools that will help you to scan using your mobile device.
- HP Scan and Capture app will help you to scan documents or photos from the HP DeskJet 3720 printer scan glass or capture documents or photos using the computer camera.
- Search for the Windows Scan app to discover and install the scanning app from Microsoft.
- Microsoft paint is a well-known app, but the scan in Paint is a surprising one. Click File or the menu icon and click From Scanner or Camera after opening the Paint. This method is not available in some printers, you can try other ways to scan.
- Windows Fax and scan is another option that is available in all Windows version. In windows, search for Fax to open the desktop app and click New Scan.
- If you are using Network printer, web scan utility will help you a lot while scanning. Note down the HP DeskJet 3720 Printer IP address to open the Printer’s embedded web server in a web service and click Webscan on the Scan tab.