123 HP DeskJet 3520 Printer Scan a Document
HP DeskJet1110 printer scan a document. Make use of the information while you scan a document.
The HP DeskJet 3520 printer scan setup comprise a set of simple steps that commence with software installation from the HP support website. The printers launched after 2010 comprises of the HP Scan software that supports each and every scanning function of a printer.
You can view this https://youtu.be/o5hzgGX_G2I video, if you have any doubts to get a clear view of how to scan in HP DeskJet 3520 printer
As said earlier, kick start your scan setup with HP DeskJet 3520 printer scan software installation. Now visit https://support.hp.com and type in your printer model number in the search box and click Search.
When you are at the home page of HP DeskJet 3520 printer, tap on the Software and drivers tab to progress to the next step.
You will see much software available for download in that particular page. You need to download the HP DeskJet 3520 full feature scan driver under Driver-Product Installation Software to utilize all those scan functions provided by HP.
Click Download next to the full feature driver
You can continue the HP DeskJet 3520 scan driver setup by following the instruction to connect the printer, select the software and finish the setup to move on to the subsequent steps.
The scanner glass should be loaded with the document or photo on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder (ADF) based on your HP DeskJet 3520
printer scan type and features. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- In Windows for search for HP, click your HP DeskJet 3520 printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and click Scan a Document Search Windows for ‘HP’, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- If you want to make any changes, modify it in the right panel if required and click Scan.
- Save multiple pages or several photos into one PDF file using HP DeskJet 3520 Scan software. To create PDF scan files you must have Adobe Reader software installed on the computer. Install the Adobe Reader software.
- HP Scan does not hold up accumulation multiple JPEG, PNG, or TIFF photos into a single file. You must save photos in the PDF format to save them all in one file.