123 HP DeskJet 3520 Printer Print from Phone
If you have an idea of printing from your phone, then you need to use an HP printer app that is available in the Google Play Store. Many apps like ePrint, Samsung Plug-in are available but the most efficient and reliable app is HP Smart app. HP DeskJet 3520 Printing app for android is the Smart app. Let us know in detail about the HP Smart app.
123 HP DJ 3520 Installation in Android device
- Start with connecting your printer and Android device in the same wireless network to avoid unnecessary issues.
- Go to Google Play Store on your mobile device and install the HP Smart app for free.
- After installing, open the Smart app and hit Start. Accept the terms and conditions to progress, now tap Continue.
- Tap the (+) sign to search for the HP DeskJet 3520 printers that are connected to the network.
- Tap HP DeskJet 3520 printer in the printer list connected to your wireless network.
- Click the Add Printer if you are connecting to a new printer and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
print from android phone via USB with the help of On-the-go. When you need to print “On the Go”, HP recommends Mobile Printing solutions to simply print to any HP ePrint-enabled printer.
HP DJ 3520 Smart app
As said earlier, HP Smart app is the best app to print from your phone. To commence with, check whether your have connected the mobile printing solutions and others.
The HP Smart App facilitates you to hook up to your wireless network using your mobile devices. Print, scan and capture files with your smart devices using your HP Smart app. The HP Smart app also known as the HP All-in-One Printer Remote App. This app is an HP DeskJet 3520 printer app for Windows phone also.
Print and Scan using HP DJ 3520 Smart app
- Print from your mobile to HP DeskJet 3520 printer with the help of HP Smart app. Check how by reading the below instructions.
- To print a file, open the HP Smart app a tap Print documents or any other alternatives you wish to pick. Also choose the storage of file.
- If you don’t have a social media or cloud account, tag on the on-screen prompts. Choose the file to print and Print preview displays. Click Print to start printing.
- HP smart app rally round you to scan using the printer and save it on your device or in a social media account. Keep the file in a scanner glass or automatic document feeder and open the HP smart app.
- Tap Scan, Scan to Email or Scan to Cloud based on your scan. Click the Settings icon and select the Input Source for the scan to choose between the documents feeders of scanner glass.
- Tap Done or Save and tap Save to check the scan and border adjustment accordingly. Tap Send, Save, Share or Print based on the scan type to complete the scan. HP mobile printing with DeskJet 3520 is thus simple and makes printing a piece of cake for every individual.