123 HP DeskJet 3520 Printer Connect to Android
Print from your Android mobile to HP DeskJet 3520 printer with the help of HP Print service plug-in. Get to know about the download information and installation instructions. Every piece of information given here will help you to achieve a successful printing from Android device.
123 HP DJ 3520 Print Service plug-in
From your smart Android devices, you can print using the HP Print Service Plug-in. Print to the HP printer in a Wi-Fi network or a Wi-Fi direct connection for printer. Track the below method to setup the HP Print Service plug-in on your Android Smart phones or tablets.
123 HP DJ 3520 Print service plug-in installation
- Read the following information to know about HP DeskJet 3520 Print Service Plug-in setup
- Initially turn on the power in HP DeskJet 3520 printer and make sure it is working properly. Connect to a wireless network
- Based on your Android version and device manufacturer, the menus, icons and location of the print setting may be different from one or more devices
- From Android, you can print from most applications to a wireless HP Printer.
- On your Android device, open Wi-Fi settings and confirm that you are connected to the same wireless network as the printer.
- From the Google Play store, install the HP Print Service Plug-in for HP DeskJet 3520 printer and it is out of charge.
- You should have a mobile device with Android OS 4.4 or later version downloaded from the Google Play store.
- Check whether the service is enabled by tapping On from the notification board or from the Print or Printing option in the Settings menu.
- Open the document or photo that you prefer to print and tap menu icon. From the dropdown menu, tap Print.
- Choose your printer and change any desired print settings. Tap Print to print your document or photo through the wireless network.
- Android device is on the similar network as your printer and make sure that the Wi-Fi direct is enable on your printer and android device.
- If you have already installed the HP Print Service Plug-in, you just need to upgrade it.
- Update the HP Print Service Plug-in from the Google play store on your Android device.
- The service will be involuntarily enabled after installation. If you have Android devices with 7.0 and later version, You can skip to the next step that is Print using the HP Print Service plug-in
- Tap to the dashboard and find the HP Inc. service installed if you are installing first time.
- Update the HP Print Service Plug-in and click Settings à More,More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharingà Print or Printing
- Click ON after clicking the HP Inc. service installed or HP Inc. and turn off the unnecessary plug-in
Print using HP DJ 3520 Print Service Plug-in
- Click the photo or document that you want to print and click the menu icon and click Click the down arrow to see the list of printer and select your printer from the available printers. Click the down arrow to modify any print settings and click the icon