123.hp.com/dj5275 – HP Deskjet 5275 Setup
HP Deskjet 5275 Printer is a great device for printing high quality prints at a very low price. To setup your printer for the first time make sure that you correctly install by following the given instructions. The products and accessories that is shipped along with the printer may vary by region. Compare the listed items in the package and items available with the printer. You can download the HP Deskjet 5275 Printer’s driver from 123.hp.com/dj5275.
HP Deskjet 5275 Printers Remove the Printer from the box
Initially you have to remove HP Deskjet 5275 the printer from the box by unpacking it and removing all the packing materials that are used. Check thoroughly before proceeding to next step
- Unboxing the HP Deskjet 5275 Printers to start the installation and setup
- The packing materials like tapes, stickers and card boards should be removed from the outside of the printer.
- To remove the packing materials inside the printer you have to open the scanner lid
- Remove all the packing materials from the b (both inside and outside he printer)
- Check whether you have removed all the packing materials from the printer for easy installation
- The cardboard box inside the printer consists of the ink cartridges,power cord and USB cable. Remove the contents before sending it to recycling
- All the packing materials that are removed from the printer should be sent to the recycling department.
123 HP Deskjet 5275 Printers power cord connections
The power cord should be connected for proper installation of the printer. The power source is very important for the printer and to continue to other steps
- Turn the 123.hp.com/dj5275 printer and face the rear of the printer to plug the power cord
- The other end of the power cord should be plugged to an electrical outlet which acts as the power source for the printer
- You will notice the power button present in the top of the printer. Click the power button to switch on the printer and proceed to next step
123 HP Deskjet 5275 Printer software Installation
Now you have finished setting up your HP deskjet 5275 printer hardware and now it’s time to install the printing software which you can download it from the 123.hp.com/DJ5275 or 123.hp.com/setup 5275. Download the latest version from the website or otherwise use installation CD that comes with the printer
HP Deskjet 5275 Printers Ink cartridge installation
A HP ink cartridge is shipped along with the printer. Install the ink cartridges into the printer properly by following the simple step- by- step procedures given below.
- The carriage will be in the center of the printer after the startup process gets completed. Continue after giving some time to the printer to become idle
- To remove the cartridge from its package, you have to touch only the black cartridge
- Pull the orange tab to remove the protective tap without touching the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles
- You have to insert the new ink cartridge with a slightly upward angle into the empty and make sure that you insert tricolor cartridge in left and black color cartridge in right slot.
- The above steps can be used to insert new ink cartridges in the printer
- Make sure that you close the cartridge access door properly otherwise error might occur.
HP Deskjet 5275 Printers paper loading in the main tray
After the ink cartridge installation, you have to insert some plain white paper in the main tray to continue other steps . Check the below instruction for proper insertion of the papers.
- You have to raise the input tray in order to insert the stack of papers
- The paper width guide should slide to the left most side
- Now load a stack of paper into the main tray and until it stops the edge of the paper.
- Raise the tray extender and pull output tray and finish loading the main tray with stack of papers.
123 HP Desk Jet 5275 printer ePrint
HP ePrint is a free web service provided by HP to print files from wherever you are. This is an easy process You have to turn on the Web Services on the printer. HP ePrint works without any special drivers. Sign up for an HP connected account to view your HP ePrint job status and use your HP ePrint email address to print from any location. You can directly visit 123.hp.com/dj5275 for more information.
HP Desk Jet 5275 printer step-by- step procedures to ePrint
- Check whether you have turned the web services on. If not, switch on the web Services.
- Click the HP ePrint button and Information button to view the information page and find the email address for your printer.
- Once you find the email address you have to email your document to the printer by following the instructions
- Open your email application whichever device you are using like smart phones and smart devices
- Attach the document that has to printed by creating a new email
- Now send the email to the printer email address. The printer will automatically print the attached document.
- You should only enter the HP ePrint email address in the “To” field. No other email addresses should be added to the field.
- Once an email received it will be printed any time. To check the print status visit hp.connected.com
- Style, text flow and formatting may vary from original document. For higher quality documents like legal documents, it is recommended to use a computer that you have more control with to print in a proper format.
123 HP Desk Jet 5275 printer Driver download
HP Desk Jet 5275 printer are said to be the cost-effective and simple printer which makes users experience better than other desk jet printers. Print, scan, copy using any of your mobile device or systems which you want to print. The applications are free which you can utilize it to the core by using your smart phones and devices. Use web services like ePrint, Air print and many more cool products that are available for your convenience.
Before downloading check the operating system version and its compatibility. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, windows 8.1 and windows 10 are the operating system that support the driver
Macintosh OS X versions 10.5, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x,10.10x, 10.11.x and 10.12.x . You can also check the website 123.hp.com/dj5275 for your HP Deskjet 5275 driver download. Follow the below instructions after downloading your driver
- Turn on the computer to install the driver you downloaded
- Connect the USB cable to the computer only if you are prompted to do so.
- You need to download the setup file also for proper installation of HP Desk Jet 5275 driver
- Run the file as an administrator and you will notice the installation wizard getting started
- Follow the instruction that appear on the screen to complete the setup and connect USB cable between your printer and computer
- Wait for some time and proceed with next steps when you are instructed
- You have to manually input the values for each step in the wizard and finish the installation process
- Your HP Desk Jet 5275 printer is ready for use after the driver installation
HP Desk Jet 5275 printer driver Installation with CD/DVD drive
Before installing the driver you have to make sure that your computer is connected with CD/DVD drive and check whether you have the installation CD that was shipped along with your HP Desk Jet 5275 printer. Follow the below instruction to proceed with further steps
- Check whether your computer is connected to the CD drive to continue further
- Make sure that the USB is not connected to the computer unless or until you are asked to connect
- Insert the CD drive in your computer to execute the file. You will notice the startup of installation wizard.
- Now follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish the process
- Wait until you are asked to connect the USB cable between computer and the HP Desk Jet 5275 printer. After connecting it will detect the printer and move to the next steps
- Manually input the values in the installation wizard and finish the installation
HP Desk Jet 5275 printer Web Services
123 HP Desk Jet 5275 printer Web Services Description
HP provides web services such as HP ePrint and HP Printable as they help to print with easier and flexible way. To use these web services you have to turn on the web services in your printer control panel
123 HP Desk Jet 5275 printer ePrint
It is a free service provided by HP which helps you to print to your HP ePrint- enabled printer anytime, anywhere. It is a simple procedure like sending email to the email address of your printer. You need not install any other drivers for this service. The only thing you need to do is to switch on the web services.
123 HP Desk Jet 5275 printer HP Printable
If you want to print an online coupon or air tickets you can use the HP Printable which helps you to locate and print preformatted content in the internet. It will also help in scanning and storing the documents digitally.
You can also view and print your online images with this service in a more easier way . Schedule the delivery of app content using the HP Printables. Some printers also allow you to choose the paper and printer settings on the print preview screen.
123 HP Desk Jet 5275 printer HP connected Website
For a more secured web services you can use the free HP connected website and specify the email addresses that can send mail to your printer. Get product updates and other free services
123 HP Desk Jet 5275 printer Web Services Setup
To setup web services in your printer you need to check whether your printer is connected to the Internet using a wireless services. Follow the instructions to setup the webs services after turning on the wireless network connection.
- You need to open the Embedded Web Server(EWS). This is the initial step in starting the web services.
- After opening the Embedded Web Server press the Web Services tab
- Click Setup, click Continue in the Web Services Settings section and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Allow the 123.hp.com/dj5275 printer to check for automatic updates and installation if you are instructed.
- The printer will print an information page if it is connected to the server which contains instructions. You have to follow those instructions to finish the setup
- The printer downloads and install the printer update if available and the printer will restart. You have to do the above step again to setup the Web Services
- You have to setup a proxy server if you are prompted and your network uses proxy settings. Follow the on-screen instructions and setup the server
- Contact your network administrator or the person who can setup the network if you do not have a network that uses proxy settings.
123 HP Desk Jet 5275 printer Remove Web Services
If you are not willing to use the web services that are available you can remove them by using the following steps
- In the initial step, you have to open the Embedded Web Server to remove web services
- Click the Web services tab, and click the Remove Web services in the Web Services Settings section
- You will find the button, Remove Web Services. Click that button to remove the web services
- Finally click Yes to remove web services from your printer.