123.hp.com/dj5275 – HP Deskjet 5275 Setup and Installation
The HP Deskjet 5275 is a delectable mix of multi-functionality, affordability and an aesthetic design. HP Deskjet 5275 facilitates your printing and scanning jobs with its dual band Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz) feature. To enjoy seamless, quick printing, a software driver must be installed. This installation can be performed using the Installation CD that came along with the printer or can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj5275 or 123.hp.com/setup 5275.
Other desirable features of the HP Deskjet 5275 include:
• Setup your printer wirelessly in less than a minute. Since the printer has a dual-band Wi-Fi, it can deliver high performance time and again without fail.
• HP’s Smart Print App reduces the hassle of searching or shopping for the right cartridges by letting you order them online.
• It also lets you print documents from your mobile devices and social media from anywhere with an active internet connection.
• Duplex printing and cheap ink cartridges. A terrific combo to save both time and money.
• Quality for less quantity. Print borderless photos with vivid hues while spending less on cartridges.
Types of Media & Printing Capacity
HP Deskjet 5275 can print on Plain Paper; HP Photo Papers; HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper; HP Matte Presentation Paper; HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper; Other Photo Inkjet Papers; Other Matte Inkjet Papers; Other Glossy Inkjet Papers; Plain Paper both Light and Recycled. Given below are its input and output capacity for different kinds of media.
• Input capacity Up to 100 sheets
• Standard input capacity (cards) Up to 40 cards
• Standard input capacity (envelopes) Up to 10 envelopes
• Output capacity Up to 25 sheets on output tray
• Media sizes supported (metric) A4; A5; B5; DL; C6; A6
• Media sizes supported (U.S. standard) Letter, Legal, 4 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
• Borderless printing Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
• Automatic Document Feeder NA
Given below are the Printer specifications for the HP Deskjet 5275 printer.
• Duplex printing Automatic (standard)
• Print speed (ISO) Up to 10 ppm (black), Up to 7 ppm (colour)
• Print resolution (best) Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (Only when printing from a computer on selected HP Photo Papers only)
• Maximum print area (metric)9 x 355.6 mm
• Monthly duty cycle Up to 1000 pages
123.hp.com/dj5275 – HP Deskjet 5275 Unboxing
• Open the lid of the cardboard box and keep the flaps to the sides. Remove the ink cartridges, user guides, power cord and other items.
• Tilt the cardboard box and place it on any surface such that the bottom of the printer rests on it.
• Drag the printer out of the box by using the handles on its transparent plastic cover. You should find the manual on top. Keep it aside and slide the printer out of its cover.
• Remove all the packaging materials present in the scanner area, ink access area, paper tray and photo tray of the printer and peel away the transparent plastic covering on the control panel.
• The packaging materials can also be set aside for recycling.. Continue reading the guide to know how to setup your HP Deskjet 5275 Printer.
123 HP Deskjet 5275 Setup
The process of installing ink cartridges and loading paper is covered in depth in this section. To know how to download and install software from 123.hp.com/dj5275, skip to the next section.
Follow the steps given below to turn on your Printer.
• Connect one end of the power cord into a wall outlet and the other end into the rear of the printer. Although power strips may be used, they ought to be avoided in order to prevent the printer from facing any power issues.
• Press the power button to switch on your printer.
• The printer makes a whirring noise and starts initializing. Wait until the noise stops to proceed to the next step.
The next step is to install the ink cartridges and load paper into the Paper Input Tray.
Ink Cartridge Installation
The HP Deskjet 5275 comes with a tri-colour and black ink cartridge. Follow the steps given below to install the ink cartridges successfully.
• Remove the wrapper from the tri-colour cartridge that you placed aside earlier and using the orange pull tab; peel away the transparent plastic film covering the nozzles. Take care not to touch the copper-coloured contacts or electrical nozzles as this might result in bad electrical connections and clogs.
• Open the cover of the ink access area and wait for the cartridge slots to reach the center.
• In the tri-colour ink cartridge slot, place the tri-colour ink cartridge at a slightly upward angle and make sure that it snaps into place.
To install the black cartridge, unwrap it from the cover and insert it into place in the same way that you did for the tri-colour cartridge.
Now, the printer will ask you to load plain paper into the Paper Input Tray.
Loading Paper into the Paper Input Tray
Follow the instructions given below to insert a stack of papers into the Paper Input tray.
• Slide out the Paper Input Tray and place the paper width guides away from each other.
• Align a stack of papers on a hard surface and insert the stack into the Paper Input Tray. Once the printer detects a stack of sheets, it prints out a Printer Configuration page. Once the Printer Configuration page is printed, it must be scanned so that the alignment can be done.
• Open the scanner lid, place the page print-side down on the scanner area, close the lid back again and using the Printer’s Control Panel start the scan.
Alignment tells the printer where to drop ink on the paper for the best print quality. Once this step is complete, you can download the printer software from 123.hp.com/dj5275 or from 123.hp.com/setup 5275
123 HP Deskjet 5275 Software driver Installation
This part gives comprehensive instructions on how to download and install the software drivers for your HP Deskjet 5275 from 123.hp.com/dj5275 or 123.hp.com/setup 5275
• Open a browser of your choice and go to 123.hp.com/dj5275. Click Download to start the download.
• Once the software has finished downloading from 123.hp.com/dj5275, click on it once to open and run the installation program.
• HP Easy Start Utility opens and extracts all the necessary files required to setup your printer.
• After you’ve read the Terms and Conditions, click Continue after checking the radio button next to the review and accept agreement.
• The software detects your printer automatically. If the printer isn’t detected automatically, select the name of your printer from the list and click Continue to proceed with the Installation process. Wait for a few seconds before the software connects your network to the printer and finds the required drivers for installation.
• Users can install full feature software drivers or only the basic software drivers. Click Continue and wait for the system to download the software from 123.hp.com/dj5275.
• There is also an option by which the software selection can be customized after the download process has been completed from 123.hp.com/dj5275. To continue with the Installation process, click Next.
• Read the terms and conditions and agree to by clicking the Check button on the Installation screen. Click Next to continue with the installation.
• Select the type of installation (USB or Wireless) that you want to perform by checking the appropriate radio button on the Connections option screen, and click next.
• Select the name of the printer that is to be installed and click next.
In the next screen select and enter the location of your printer, purpose for which it is going to be used, etc. With this, the Setup and Installation of your HP Deskjet 5275 from 123.hp.com/dj5275 is complete.
123 Deskjet 5275 ePrint Setup
Get closer to your printer using HP’s ePrint service and print documents from anywhere around the world with an active internet connection by simply sending an e-mail to your printer’s e-mail address. The fact that the ePrint Setup doesn’t require any additional software or driver in order to be used makes it a preferable Web Services print option. What’s more, all your ePrint print jobs and queues can be easily and effectively managed through your HP Connected account. In order to use the ePrint services, you must have already downloaded and installed the software drivers from 123.hp.com/dj5275 or 123.hp.com/setup 5708
Click to know more about how to perform an ePrint setup on your HP Deskjet 5275.
123 Deskjet 5275 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Service facilitates helps connect two devices wirelessly very easily. This Setup can be performed only if the software drivers were already downloaded & installed from 123.hp.com/dj5275 or 123.hp.com/setup 5708.
The Wireless Setup can be done either using the pushbutton method or the pin method to establish a connection between the devices. The pushbutton method is easier compared to the pin method. Make sure that your router supports the Wireless Protected Setup before you can get started. Click to read more about the Wireless Protected Setup.
HP Deskjet 5275 Google Cloud Print
Print documents and photos from any device that is connected to your HP Deskjet 5275 printer through a wired or wireless network using Google Cloud. Once the printing job is complete, Google’s Servers delete your documents thereby making it one of the most secure options to print documents. You don’t have to install any additional software or drivers from HP or Google in order to use this service.